This is a new committee formed to provide leadership support to ALWD members, provide training on leadership skills, and enhance ALWD's leadership in the academy.
- ABA Task Force: An on-going commitment jointly with LWI members, monitors potential changes in the ABA standards that impact the legal writing academy; testifies before committees related to the review of ABA standards; prepares position letters on behalf of ALWD and LWI.
- Bylaws: Periodically reviews the ALWD By-Laws; suggests changes to the by-laws for board approval.
- New Directors: Provides support to new directors; organizes meetings with new directors at conferences.
- Leadership & Development: Provides mentoring opportunities to directors; helps develop the leadership skills of ALWD members; promotes leadership within ALWD.
- Diversity: Serves as a resource for all Committees to ensure inclusion of diverse voices in ALWD’s programming and resources.
|Committee||Chair(s) & Liaison||Members|
|Elections||Jeremy Mullem (Chair)||
Wanda Temm (L)
|ABA Task Force||Wanda Temm(Chair)||
Tonya Kowalski (L)
|New Directors||Mark Cooney (Chair)||
Suzanne Rabe (L)
|Leadership and Development||Cynthia Adams (Chair)||
Katrina June Lee (L)
|Diversity||Nantiya Ruan (Chair)||
Mary Adkins (L)